You were accepted as a session speaker at GHC 2016. Congratulations! Now what?
To participate in GHC, you must complete these two steps by June 27. If you fail to do so, you will be ineligible to speak.
Step 1: Confirm Your Participation
- Log into your account.
- Select the “submission” tab.
- Click on your submission and fill out the stage 2 questions.
- You can update your session title and abstract if needed.
- Be sure to “save & submit”!
Step 2: Register for the Conference
- Open your acceptance email and click on the registration link provided.
- Select your registration type:*
- One-day speaker registration (Free)
- Three-day speaker registration (Discounted – $350)
- If you are a poster presenter, select the link for student, faculty or general registration.
- Complete the registration form.
- Submit your registration. You will receive a confirmation email with your information.
Speaker Change Request Form
If you need to request a speaker change, please fill out our GHC Speaker Change Request Form. We will review your request and confirm the change, if allowed.