Congratulations! We accepted you as a session speaker at GHC 17. Now what? To participate in GHC, you must complete these two steps by May 31. If you fail to do so, you will be ineligible to speak at GHC.
Step 1: Confirm Your Participation
- Log into your account.
- Select the “Update” button next to your accepted submission
- Fill out the stage 2 questions. You can update your session title and abstract here if needed.
- Click “submit” at the bottom of the form.
Step 2: Register for the Conference
- Open your acceptance email and choose one of the provided registration links.
- You can either select the link for a three-day discounted registration pass or a one-day comped registration pass.
- Once you’ve selected the link, complete the registration form.
- Submit your registration. You will receive a confirmation email with your information.
Speaker Change Request Form
If you need to request a speaker change, please fill out our speaker change request form. We will review your request and, if we approve it, we will confirm the change.