Join us in creating a conference that connects, inspires and guides women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative.
Step 1: Find out more about GHC 17. Check out our impact report, which reveals last year’s celebration through stories and numbers.
Step 2: Decide which sponsorship level and benefits best fit your company or organization’s needs (see choices on sidebar). Consider the following items and determine the quantities for each before you register:
- How many career fair booths do you want? Each level comes with at least half a booth, but some have options for purchasing more space. You can find the combination that best fits your needs.
- How many interview booths do you want? Some types and levels of sponsorships include booths or the option to buy additional booths.
- Do you need additional registrations? Some levels come with the option to purchase additional individual registrations, which allow people from your organization to use pre-paid registrations to attend GHC.
- ABI Partners: Additionally, you can purchase discounted Individual General Registrations with a enterprise package. You can buy up to 50 until quantities run out.
Step 3: Purchase your package.
- ABI Partners: You should have received an email with a password to gain access to GHC Sponsorship opportunities that are open to partners. Please enter your password when prompted. You do not need a registration code at this time. If you did not receive a password for sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Log into the portal. You will need your reference number from your confirmation email.
- You can change contact information.
- You can invite attendees to use your pre-paid registrations and check the status of your registrations.
- Submit important items associated with your sponsorship including branding materials and booth designs.
Step 5: Get your employees excited about attending the celebration. We’ve come up with 10 Ways to Get the Most Out of GHC.
Step 6: Order individual registrations before June 21. We prefer you purchase everything at the time of registration, but should you need additional items, you can email us (email@example.com).
Step 7: Plan your Career Fair Booth. All relevant information will be available in your sponsor portal, including key dates and how to order items for your booth.
Step 8: Book your hotel. If you book through ABI’s Housing Bureau, we can ensure that you will have discounted room rates.
Step 9: Submit your marketing materials through the sponsor portal.
Step 10: Submit Booth Design through the sponsor portal.
Step 11: Book your flights and remind your employees to do the same. You’ll want to arrive in time for the morning keynote on Wednesday and stay all of Friday. You don’t want to miss the Friday Evening Celebration!
Step 12: Plan your celebration! Check out the conference overview and online schedule to decide what sessions sound interesting.
- With over 250 sessions, the GHC schedule will offer something for everyone. Make recommendations to your employees to help them navigate it.
Step 13: Download the mobile app. Available before the conference, this will be your best tool for up-to-date information and to connect with attendees.
Step 14: Attend GHC!