GHC 2015 may be over, but now is the perfect time to take action! Here are 10 ways you can keep the momentum of GHC going:
1. Connect with your new networks and get plugged in to Anita Borg Institute’s communities.
2. Find a local community of women technologists by joining a new ABI.Local group in a city near you.
3. Join Systers, a safe, private forum for technical women, from students to senior-level professionals.
4. Relive the laughter, inspiration and new friendships through the GHC 2015 photo gallery.
5. Miss any of the main stage speakers? Catch up with these Livestream sessions.
6. Recapture lessons through speaker presentations and notes on our GHC wiki.
7. Share your story and provide feedback about your GHC experience – look out for a survey in your email.
9. Donate to ABI and support our work to empower women in technology.
10. And, of course, join us next year in Houston!